January 24, 2014
- Richard Ryan on choreographing for the Donmar’s production of Coriolanus, via everyone on Facebook
- A rapier so flexible it’s a circle, made in Spain in the 19th century, via I’ve-had-this-bookmarked-for-so-long-I-don’t-even-remember
- Circus artist Laura Witner on physical arts that love the body
- A gory trip through the history of fake blood — woo, laundry detergent!, via Dueling Arts San Francisco
- How have I not talked about Alison de Burgh on this blog? Britain’s first-ever Equity female fight director is awesome.
- So is this Facebook group for women in stage combat, We Are Girls Fight
- I remember seeing iLuminate on America’s Got Talent; now they’re premiering a show in NYC in July, and Rick Sordelet and Christan Kelly Sordelet have signed on board as fight directors!